Antonionice fiber optic box, good quality, nice package, nice service, wait for my new orders. thanks
Chataikathanks for your fast delivery every time, with same quality, always support me at price, thanks for special support for us every time. like u company so much, see you soon in China
Carla Luisdear sophie very time ur voice is so sweet and always provide us full solution and immediate reply, and help us got more and more business, thanks
Benjamin Fernandoam very satisfied with your quality, and you always finish my order on time, hope do more business with you in the future, and our market is increasing, let's work futher
Alejandro SHi my friend, glad to start working with you for 8years long time. and during this time we opened several branches, thanks for ur always support, though market is low, but our sales volume is increasing, love you all,
Home Inline Fiber Cable Joint Box 36 Fibers Single Fusion PC Wall - Mounted
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Adapter||SC Max. 8pcs||Cable Ports||2 Ports For Cable, 8 Port For Drop Cable|
|Customer Logo||Ok||Cable Diameter||1ports: 8-20mm; 1port: 8-13mm, 8 Ports: 2x3mm|
|Dimension||217*200*89mm||Plc Splitter||1x8, 1x4, 1x2 Bare PLC Optical Splitter|
|Sample||Ok||Max Capacity||36 Fibers Single Fusion|
fiber optic junction box,
fiber optic cable junction box
Multi Function Fiber Cable Joint Box 36 Fibers Single Fusion mechanical sealing
Fiber To Home Mimi Inline Fiber Optic Splitter Cloure PC Wall-mounted, 1 to 8 Splitter Distribution Box
Model: GJS-5019 fiber optic splitter enclosures
5 Series for Multi-function fiber optical splice closures can be used both for the protection of various straight-through and branching, and for the construction of fiber-optic network to achieve the wiring of fiber to the home (FTTH). Also, the connectors can be used for the splicing of some main optical cables and branching optical cables, and the splicing of some main optical cables and tail fibers or pigtail optical cables, and they can be connected to the optical switching devices through patch cords. Therefore, the splicing unit within the network box, wiring unit, part material of the network box housing, optical cables connected to the network box from the closures and the whole operation process can be excluded.
- Advanced internal structure design
- Easy and fast to increase and reduce FOSTs
- Easy to re-enter, it never requires re-entry tool it
- The curved diameter meets with international standard
- Good sealing structure with sealing ring and sealing tape
- The closure is spacious enough for winding and storing fibers
- 3layers, 1 for splice, 1 for distribution, 1 for splitting, each have enough space for fiber storage
- Fiber Optic Splice Trays(FOSTs) are design in SLIDE-IN-LOCK and its opening angle is about 90°
- It is made of high-strength engineering plastic (PC), suit for temperature of -40 ~ +65℃
- FTTH optical fiber distribution
- Suitable for bunchy fibers
- Aerial, underground, wall-mounting, hand hole-mounting and duct-mounting
|Max capacity||36 fibers (3x12F)|
|Cable diameter||1port: 8-20mm; 1ports:8-13mm, 8ports: 2x3mm|
|Splice Tray Capacity||3 pcs (12F per tray)|
(Bare/Blockless PLC Splitter)
|Max capacity of adaptors||8 pcs SC|
More pictures and descriptions in details:
1 piece per box, each box with its accessories may need, instruction manual included, all is brand new.
fiber optic splice enclosure side fiber optic splitter box side
fiber splice box front fibre splicing box back
fiber optic splitter cloure inside overview
- it is with 3 pieces splice tray, each tray 12 fibers, the top layer is for splicing, with desiccant. the splice tray is overlap with each other, and fix in the closure with palstic screws.
- the splice closure with 10ports, each diameter is like this:
- 1ports: 8-20mm
- 8ports: FTTH drop cable 2x3mm
3. the adapter panel part it maximum can install 8 pieces of SC adapters in total. this part can be taken off by hand. it is easy to handle and installation.
- the 2nd layer of splice tray with 1 pcs SC connector, which is the input side of the plc splitter. we use glue to stick and fix it.
- the 3rd layer of splice tray with the PLC splitter output side of cables, and also with the PLC splitter steel tube. and there is speical place to fix it.