Antonionice fiber optic box, good quality, nice package, nice service, wait for my new orders. thanks
Chataikathanks for your fast delivery every time, with same quality, always support me at price, thanks for special support for us every time. like u company so much, see you soon in China
Carla Luisdear sophie very time ur voice is so sweet and always provide us full solution and immediate reply, and help us got more and more business, thanks
Benjamin Fernandoam very satisfied with your quality, and you always finish my order on time, hope do more business with you in the future, and our market is increasing, let's work futher
Alejandro SHi my friend, glad to start working with you for 8years long time. and during this time we opened several branches, thanks for ur always support, though market is low, but our sales volume is increasing, love you all,
1 x 2 Bare Fiber Cable Joint Box , 36 Cores Optical Fiber Distribution Box For Drop Cable
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Cable Ports||2 Ports For Cable, 8 Port For Drop Cable||Cable Diameter||1ports: 8-20mm; 1port: 8-13mm, 8 Ports: 2x3mm|
|PLC Splitter||1x8, 1x4, 1x2 Bare PLC Optical Splitter||Adapter||SC Max. 8pcs|
|Sample||Ok||Max Capacity||36 Fibers Single Fusion|
fiber optic junction box,
fiber optic cable junction box
36 Cores FTTH ODN Optical Fiber Distribution Box, 1*8 Passive Splitter Box In Fiber Optic Splice Closures With Couplers
5 Series for Multi-function fiber optical splice closures can be used both for the protection of various
straight-through and branching, and for the construction of fiber-optic network to achieve the wiring of
fiber to the home (FTTH). Also, the connectors can be used for the splicing of some main optical cables
and branching optical cables, and the splicing of some main optical cables and tail fibers or pigtail optical
cables, and they can be connected to the optical switching devices through patch cords. Therefore, the
splicing unit within the network box, wiring unit, part material of the network box housing, optical cables
connected to the network box from the closures and the whole operation process can be excluded.
- Advanced internal structure design
- Easy to re-enter, it never requires re-entry tool it
- The closure is spacious enough for winding and storing fibers
- Fiber Optic Splice Trays(FOSTs) are design in SLIDE-IN-LOCK and its opening angle is about 90°
- The curved diameter meets with international standard
- Easy and fast to increase and reduce FOSTs
- It is made of high-strength engineering plastic(PC), suit for temperature of -40 ~ +65℃
- Good sealing structure with sealing ring and sealing tape
- Suitable for bunchy fibers
- Aerial, underground, wall-mounting, hand hole-mounting and duct-mounting
- It's especially applicable to FTTH optical fiber distribution
GJS-5019 Fiber Optic Splice Closures Datasheet
|Type||Splice Tray Capacity||Max.Capacity||
(Bare/Blockless PLC Splitter)
|Number of adaptors|
|GJS-5019||3 pcs (12F per tray)||36 fibers||1x 1:8||8 pcs SC|
|Seal tape||1 roll||Labeling paper||1pc|
|Insulation tape||1 roll||Measuring paper||1pc|
|Earthing wire||1pc||Special wrench||1pc|
|Nylon tie||1bag||Aerial mounting||1set|
|Below items are optical, should charge|
|Earthing deriving device||1pc||Pole mounting bracket||1set|
|Buffer tube for bunchy fiber||1roll||Wall mounting bracket||1set|
|Pigtail||On request||Adapters||On request|
More pictures and descriptions in details:
1 piece per box, each box with its accessories may need, instruction manual included, all is brand new.
fiber splice box front view fibre splicing box back view
fiber optic splitter cloure inside overview
- it is with 3 pieces splice tray, each tray 12fibers, the top layer is for splicing, with desiccant. the splice tray is overlap with each other, and fix in the closure with palstic screws.
- the splice closure with 10ports, each diameter is like this:
- 1ports: 8-20mm
- 8ports: FTTH drop cable 2x3mm
the 2nd layer of splice tray with 1 pcs SC connector, which is the input side of the plc splitter. we use glue to stick and fix it.
the 3rd layer of splice tray with the PLC splitter output side of cables, and also with the PLC splitter steel tube. and there is speical place to fix it.
this is the splice tray back side, it is the adapter panel part. it maximum can have 8 pieces of SC adapters in total. this part can be taken off by hand.
easy to handle and installation.