5G LX58 SC UPC FTTX Field Installable Connector Fiber Optic Flat Cable Blue
5G FTTx 0.3dB LX58 SC UPC Fiber Optic Fast Field Installable Connector Figure-8 Flat Cable Blue
The Field Assembly Connector are a popular solution for optical wiring inside buildings and floors for LAN & CCTV applications and FTTH expansion, it provide itself to be the connector of choice by incumbents, municipalities, utilities & alternative carriers. SC, LC, or FC ST can be choose, and cater for 250um to 900um, and 2.0mm, 3.0mm diameter single mode. The ferrule can be PC or APC.
|Cable type||2.0*1.6MM, 2mm* 3mm figure-8 drop cable|
|Insertion loss||the average ≤0.2dB, MAX≤0.4dB|
|Return loss||≥50dB UPC, ≥65db APC|
|Insertion loss||≤ 0.3dB (1310nm & 1550nm)|
|Return loss||≤ -45dB|
|Bare fiber strength||>5N|
|Mechanical durability||IL ≤ 0.2dB & RL ≤ 5dB|
|Operating Temperature||5 ºC to +70 ºC|
Fast Connector Structure:
How to use the fast connectors?
Process the fiber
1. Insert the drop cable into the stripper till 50-60mm out, and strip the cable strength layer
2. Press the stripped cable into the clamp, there are 4points to lock the fiber
3. Strip the cable coating layer by the insert the longitudinal fiber stripper to strip the coating of the fiber. Or use Miller stripper align of the fiber clamp.
4. Check the fiber by bending about 60°into direction if ok
5. Clean the fiber with alcohol cloth by 0°wipe and 90°again
6. Put the clamp into the length fixer till arrow up, and press to the end
7. Lay flat on the fiber cleaver slot, align to the end, and then cut the fiber
8. Finally the fiber length will be :19.4mm and 29.4±0.1mm,see picture
Check the black locker
Insert the fiber along with the V entrance till fiber bend, but not higher than 1mm than V entrance
Keep housing, coating, and jig on the same level, take off the switch.
Assemble the auxiliary jig,fit on switch to the right end
Unlock the fiber
Use the exclusive convex to open the cover, unlock the shell
Raise 15°to pull out the fiber
Other Similar Types: