AntonioThe fiber splitter box shttps://www.maoyt.com/index.php?r=product/listo nice. Nice quality, nice package, nice service....Looking forward to our next cooperation :)
Chris Chataikathanks for your fast delivery every time,and sound quality, and every time u offer special support for us. like u company so much
Carla Lo.dear sophie very time ur voice is so sweet and always provide us full solution and fast reply for us, and help us got more and more business, thanks
12 Cores Fiber Optic Splitter Box With SC/APC Adapters , Plastic Access Termination Box
|Adapter||12pcs SC Couplers||Split Ratio||1x2,1x4,1x8 Micro Splitter|
|Cable Port||3 Cable Gland||Cable Diameter||16mm|
fiber optic closure,
optical distribution box
12 Cores Fiber Optic Splitter Box With SC/APC Adapters, Plastic Access Termination Box
FDB0212B fiber access termination box is able to hold up to 12 subscribers. It is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx network system. It integrates fiber splicing, splitting, distribution, storage and cable connection in one solid protection box.
- 3 cable ports
- Industrial standard user interface max.12pcs SC/LC duplex
- Made of high impact engineering plastic
- Can accommodate 1x4, 1x8,1x12 PLC blockless splitter
- Anti-UV, Ultra violet resistant and rainfall resistant
- Outdoor wall mount or pole mount
- Up to 12 FTTH drops
- IP65 protection class
|Max.Capacity||PLC1x4 (2pc);1x8 or 1x12 (1pc) Steel tube or LGX module|
|Cable ports||3round cable ports|
|Adapter||Max. 12pcs SC|
|Application||Wall mount, pole mount|
Hinge 3 Cable gland ports
- Box size is 220*210*50mm.
- This box is locked by key and two buckle.
- Adapter panel is able to install 12pcs SC simplex adapter. It can connect max. 1x8 PLC splitter.
- At the back of the adapter panel, it is the place to splice fibers.
- The three cable glands are divided into one input and two outputs.
- For the two outputs, there is a plastic part to fix FTTH drop cables that will go through outputs.
- The metal part that located at the input is used to fixed the main fiber cable that go into the box.
The optional pole mount kits.
|FDB0212B with pole mount kits||0.65||20||77*46*26||14.3|