AntonioThe fiber splitter box shttps://www.maoyt.com/index.php?r=product/listo nice. Nice quality, nice package, nice service....Looking forward to our next cooperation :)
Chris Chataikathanks for your fast delivery every time,and sound quality, and every time u offer special support for us. like u company so much
Carla Lo.dear sophie very time ur voice is so sweet and always provide us full solution and fast reply for us, and help us got more and more business, thanks
FTTX Coring YOFC Fujikura OTDR Test Bare Fiber Single Mode 250um G657A
|Length||1KM-50KM||Fiber Type||G652D G657A1 G657A2|
|Connector||SC FC ST LC E2000 DIN D4 FDDI SMA||3mm Length||1~1.5meter|
|Fiber Count||1 Core||Drum Size||240 Mm(D.) *114 Mm(H.)|
|Cladding Diameter||125±0.7um||Net Weight||0.8kg/km, Add 0.05kg/km|
OTDR Test Bare Fiber,
YOFC Fujikura Bare Fiber,
fttx coring bare fiber
FTTX Coring YOFC Fujikura OTDR Test Bare Fiber Single Mode 250um G657A 1KM-50km in Plastic Drum
- OTDR + bare fiber combination
- Custom interface: SC FC LC ST E2000 MU DIN D4 FDDI SMA, etc
- Bare fiber disc double line fiber
- High transmission speed, low fiber loss, strong anti-interference ability, high-end material selection, long service life
- Optical fiber can carry 10Mbps, 100Mbps, 1000Mbps high-speed broadband
- The non-metallic material is used as the conduction cut-off of the optical fiber, and the electromagnetic interference is not received
- In the communication line, the number of relay stations can be reduced and the communication quality can be improved
- Each bare fiber has been strictly tested, and all the data meet the standard before it goes out of the warehouse
Specification of Single mode fiber
|Cladding out of roundness||≤0.2%|
|Cut off wavelength of optical cable||≤1260um|
|Macrobending loss 1550nm||≤0.3dB|
|(37.5mm radius 100 turns) 16xx1nm||≤0.3dB|
|Zero dispersion wavelength λ||1300nm≤λ ≤1324nm|
|zero dispersion slope s||≤0.093ps/um|
|Polarization mode dispersion coefficient of uncalled fiber||≤xxps(km)1/2|
|Attenuation number of optical cable||1300nm≤0.3dB/km ≤0.28dB/km|
|Yyyy nm- - xx dB/km|
|16xx1nm - ≤0.28dB/km|
|Polarization mode dispersion coefficient of optical cable||M -20 optical fiber segments|
When optical time domain reflectors (OTDR) are used to measure optical fiber, it is sometimes encountered that the optical fiber link is short. When measuring short optical fiber link, the bigger attenuation value (xxdb/km) is often obtained, which makes the attenuation index unable to obtain a better evaluation. Why?
Because of the short optical fiber link (generally less than 1km), OTDR measured the curve with certain volatility, which affected the final numerical calculation. Among the technical parameters describing OTDR, there is an index about the linearity. The general index of OTDR is 0.05db/db (e600c:0.05db/db, n3900a:0.03db/db). In fact, this indicator describes the fluctuation range of OTDR curve.
Therefore, for short fiber, the accuracy of OTDR measurement is challenged. This problem is also a common problem facing OTDR lock. So what methods can we reduce this impact? How can we get a better test result?
1. Add 2km test false fiber
The effect will be reduced as the fiber length is increased due to the addition of 2km test false fiber. A more satisfactory result should be available.
But because of the increase of length and the introduction of test error, this method has some errors brought by the test method. But as the test data of the project quality, it has a considerable reference value.
2. Measure link loss with light source and optical power meter, and measure length with OTDR
The progress of the loss measurement is improved because the optical power meter measures the link loss close to the standard loss measurement method by using the light source. Of course, for the segment fiber, the higher resolution accuracy level of the optical palace garbage is used to reduce the error. The length measurement was obtained by OTDR. The attenuation value of unit length can be obtained by dividing the loss value by the length value.
3. OTDR measurement curve is only used as reference, and OTDR measurement focuses on removing link obstacles.
In short fiber measurement, OTDR measurement curve is best used as a reference, as a qualitative basis, rather than as a quantitative basis.