Antonionice fiber optic box, good quality, nice package, nice service, wait for my new orders. thanks
Chataikathanks for your fast delivery every time, with same quality, always support me at price, thanks for special support for us every time. like u company so much, see you soon in China
Carla Luisdear sophie very time ur voice is so sweet and always provide us full solution and immediate reply, and help us got more and more business, thanks
Benjamin Fernandoam very satisfied with your quality, and you always finish my order on time, hope do more business with you in the future, and our market is increasing, let's work futher
Alejandro SHi my friend, glad to start working with you for 8years long time. and during this time we opened several branches, thanks for ur always support, though market is low, but our sales volume is increasing, love you all,
100G QSFP MPO MTP Cable
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Connector||MPO MTP Male||Fiber Type||10G OM3|
|Cable Type||Bundle Cable||Fiber Count||12 Fiber - 6 Duplex LC|
|Insertion Loss||<0.3dB||Package||Vacuum Packing|
MPO fanout cable,
MPO patch cord
100G OM3-300 QSFP MPO MTP Cable With 6 x LC Duplex Uniboot Connector Aqua
MPO/MTP Fan out Assembly (Pre-terminated) allow for rapid deployment of multi-port patch field
connectivity in high-density.
Storage area network and data center LAN applications, ensuring sufficient use of horizontal and
vertical rack pathways through the use of small form factor cable.
Build with modular MPO/MTP connectivity and LC/SC/FC connectivity, these assemblies provide
compatibility, flexibility and system performance in high density LAN/SAN switch equipment
MTP/MPO Features and Benefits:
1. Utilize MPO Connectors - small Form Factor, 12Fibers or 24Fibers push/pull optical connectors.
2. Rapid Deployment - Application specific designs Tailor configuration and breakout construction
to application requirements to minimize waste, optimize cable management, speed deployment,
and improve flexibility and manageability for lower installation costs.
3. Factory terminated - Provides a quick-to-deploy, scalable solution to improve reliability
and reduce installation time and cost.
4.100% tested (test data supplied) - Assures verified optical performance for improved
5. High-density cable - Uses pathway space more efficiently to improve manageability and
reduce installation costs.
6. Optimized Performance - Assemblies constructed with low loss MPO/MTP OECE proprietary
MT polishing Provides low insertion loss and high return loss, minimizing variability for
improved channel link loss performance.
7. Standards Compliance:
- Jacketed cable is compliant with NFPA 262 Optical Fiber Nonconductive Plenum (OFNP)
or IEC-60332 Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) flame rating, compliant with Directive
2002/95/EC (RoHS) and REACH SvHC.
- MPO connector complies with IEC-61754-7 & EIA/TIA-604-5.
- MPO patch cables are used to make the interconnections between the MPO cassettes
- or connections to active equipment with MPO/MTP interface.
- In cases where an MPO patch cord is connected (through an MPO coupler) to another
- MPO patch cable, one of the two MPO connectors must be male (equipped with pins).
- MPO patch cables are available in 3 different wire map configurations: Straight,
- Total Flipped or Pair Flipped MPO patch cables are available in multi-mode and
- single-mode fiber cable.
Elite low loss
Fiber Cable specification
8, 12, 24, 48, 72, 96 Cores
3.0mm ( 8 / 12Core ), 5.5mm ( 24cores ) or customized
Outer jacket colour
OS2(yellow), OM2(Orange), OM3(aqua), OM4(aqua), or customized
Outer jacket material
LSZH, OFNP, OFNR
-20 to + 70°C
-40 to + 70°C
Assembly cable structure:
MPO Fan-out patch cord, OS2 (G652D),
MPO Fan-out patch cord, SM (G655A),
MPO Fan-out patch cord, OM2 (50/125um),
MPO Fan-out patch cord, OM1 (62.5/125um),
MPO Fan-out patch cord, OM3 (50/125um),
MPO Fan-out patch cord, OM4