Fiber Optic Termination Box for PLC Splitter 1x8, 8 Ports FTTH Fiber Termination box
with Screw Lock
FDB0208C is designed for the FTTH application and widely used in Telecommunication
networks, CATV networks, Data communications networks, Local Area networks.
|Dimension||195×240×66mm||Maximum capacity(single core)||8cores|
|Numbers of entrances||2 ports (for fiber optical cable)+8 ports (for drop cables)||Environmental temperature||-40°C~+65°C|
|Diameter of suitable cable||InΦ12mm, outΦ2*3mm|
|Protection class||IP65||PLC splitter||1X8, 1x4 mini module|
1. Preparation all components and tools, and make them in clean and dry. Cut the appropriate
length of cable about 1meter, and reserve about 4cm after strip. Install adapter on the adapter
panel with screws.
2. There are two places to put the PLC steel tube on the back of adapter panel.
Put the optical splitter into the groove and connect with adapters.
3. Relax the screw of the reinforced core and remove the fixing clamp. Thread the stripped
cable into terminal box, and protect the fiber cable with the foam strip. Tighten the cable
with the fixing clamp, the aramid yarn around the reinforced core screws, then screw up the
4. Coil the optical fiber on the bottom at the least radium more than 30mm,
the fibers with the nylon ties tightly.
5. Install the fast connector on site with adapter and cables.
6. Seal the cable ports with rubber plugs, and fasten all screws tightly.
Sealing method: screw+buckle