Pole Mount Air Unbalanced NAP 8 out SC/APC CTO 1X8 1X2 Splitter Fiber Optic Box Mini SC Adapters
This fiber access terminal box is able to hold up to 8 subscribers. It is used as a termination point for 1 x ISP cable to connect with 1 x OSP cable and 8 x drop cable in FTTx network system. It integrates fiber splicing, splitting, storage and cable management in one solid protection box.
FAT BOX Specification
||4 cores (dual fiber)
||10 pcs Mini SC reinforced adapters
1x2 mini splitter+1X8 mini splitter
(1output of 1x2 splice with input of 1x8)
FTTH MINI SC port OTB box Features
- The box casing is made of industrial plastic PC+ABS material.
- 10 x reinforced adapters for drop cable with reinforced connectors.
- Impact grade: IK10.
- Compact design integrates distribution, splicing, splitting 3-in-1 .
- Outdoor application and good UV resistant.
- Protection grade: IP67.
- 2 layers splitting design, 1pcs of 1:2 PLC splitter output to be pre-spliced with 1pcs of 1:8 PLC splitter input.
Designated position for the placement of 1:2 and 1:8 PLC splitter.
Optical Distribution Box Standard Accessories
Wall mounted screws, heat shrink protection tubes, buffer cable tube, nylon ties, 10 x reinforced adapters SC/APC or SC/UPC(pre-installed).
Pole mount kits, Fiber storage brackets