|Capacity:||12 Fibers Bunchy||Cable Inport:||2 PCS|
|Dimension:||198*112*45 Mm||Input Cable Diameter:||16 Mm|
|Material:||High Strength Engineer Plastic PC||Color:||Gray|
|Application:||FTTH FTTB Indoor Use||Splice Tray:||Maximum 2 Pcs, Each 6 Fibers|
|Special:||Un-cut Cable Go Through The Box||Output Diameter:||12 Small Ports For Pigtails|
fiber optic terminal box,
fiber optic distribution box
12 Cores FTTH Mini Fiber Optic Termination Box For Cable Fusion Splicing
FTB002 termination box suits for jointing fibers with fiber pigtails and it protects fiber optic splices and helps to distribute. The termination box is either a wall-mounting type or desktop, which is mainly used in telecommunication equipment room and network equipment.
Applicable fiber cables
1. Structure of FTB002 is innovative, designed in up-down bisection. Its installation is simple. By
un-tightening one piece of fixing nut, it succeeds in opening the housing and it allows fiber cable
and fiber pigtail to pass in and out in single side.
2. The housing of FTB002 is made of high strength poly carbonate plastic materials, which has mechanical strength, therefore it is reliable and long-lasting. It is nice shape and beautiful appearance.
3. The tray is designed in SLIDE-IN-LOCK and its opening angle is above 90°. Therefore it is easy for
installation and maintenance. The curved diameter meets with the international standard. The capacity
of tray is 6-12cores.
4. The elastic material is used to fix fiber pigtail. When the end of fiber pigtail can not be determined.
(it is not used for the moment), it is possible to wind fiber pigtail into clasp.whenever it is needed, the active connector could be installed outside of the housing. Therefore it can connect termination
equipment without connecting adapters.
No of entry/
|FTB-002||2 cable ports + 12 small ports for pigtails||
Main points during operation
1. While stripping fiber cable reserve reinforced core with 35mm length.(it is used for the distance
from fixing point of fiber cable to fixing device of reinforced core)
2. Reserve fiver with protective coat in 100mm or so (it is used for the distance from fixting point
of fiber cable to fixing point of FOST)
3. After splicing, the initial round of spliced fiber is proposed to put along the inner edge of the tray
and the rest bending as round with diameter not less than φ80mm inside the tray.
front cable ports view back side view
FTTH terminal box with all accessories termination box splice tray 6 fibers
fiber optic splice box with english user manual pack box: 1 piece/box single package
List of accessories
|Heat shrinkable protective sleeve||Pc||Configuration as per capacity|
|Nylon tie||Pc||Configuration as per capacity|
|Plastic shrinkable tube||Pc||4|
Contact Person: Ms. sophie