AntonioThe fiber splitter box shttps://www.maoyt.com/index.php?r=product/listo nice. Nice quality, nice package, nice service....Looking forward to our next cooperation :)
Chris Chataikathanks for your fast delivery every time,and sound quality, and every time u offer special support for us. like u company so much
Carla Lo.dear sophie very time ur voice is so sweet and always provide us full solution and fast reply for us, and help us got more and more business, thanks
FTTH 8 Port Uncut Cable Fiber Optic Termination Box IP54 For 1/8 Plc Splitter Completed
|Dimension||235*125*45 Mm||Application||Ftth Indoor Use|
|Installation Method||Wall Mount IP54||Drop Cable Size||2*3 Mm Flat Drop Cable|
|Adapter Qty||8 Pcs SC With Shutter Adapter||Splitter Qty||1:8 Steel Tube Splitter|
fiber optic junction box,
fiber optic distribution box
IP54 FTTH 8 Port Uncut Cable Fiber Optic Termination Box for 1:8 plc splitter
FTB008A plastic terminal box is indoor use only, mainly for distribution vertical cable from patch cord to end customer. It is placed on the wall or bottom of the floor cabinet niche by screws.
The entry 2 ports can use multi-fiber cable maximum diameter 12mm, 8 pcs outputs for ftth drop cable. Meanwhile, unique design of separate covers for the adapter and cable entry/exit ports makes it more safe, nice and humanity.
- The lid of the box have round edges, and closed by screws. Opening of the lid will not affect the movement of the other parts of the box. Both cover is removable.
- All the metal parts is steel stainless AISI-303 and resistant to the corrosion in normal
- All the materials used is non toxic and dermatologically safe.
- The materials used for manufacturing these boxes can use for a minimum period of 20 years.
- Unique design of 3 layers stray: splitter tray, splice tray, fiber management tray.
- Adapter panel on the bottom is rotate by a metal rod, convenient and fast to installation
- The feeder cable can go through the box no need cuttting, better choice for ftth on-site construction.
fig. 1 fig. 2
Overview: cable entry: 1 at front, 1 at back; cable exit: 8ports for drop cable - fig. 1
2 splice tray with 1 cover at top; bottom is for adapter to connect drop cable and splitter outputs
splice tray can max. fusion splice 24 cores single fiber (2 way 12cores)-- fig. 2
fig. 3 fig. 4
Splitter tray: max. fusion 8 cores and steel tube slot. - fig. 3
Fiber management tray: special seperrate design for fiber management, it will not affect the other layers when operation. -fig. 4
fig. 5 fig. 6
Bottom with adapter plate: 8 pcs SC adapter with front shutter cover, and there is mark 1 2 3 4 5 6 78 for drop cable. main cable route is at the left of the bottom, total go through the box without cutting. -fig. 5
Individual pacakge: 1pc/ box, with foam, user manual, and accessories -- fig. 6
|Dimension||235*125*45 mm (H*W*D)|
|Cable ports||2 inlet, 8 outlet|
|Cable dimeter||In:12 mm, out: 3 mm|
|Max. Fusion||24 single fibers|
|Splice tray||1 pc splice tray, 1 pc splitter tray, 1 pc tray for fiber management|
|PLC Splitter||1x2,1x4,1x8 mini module plc splitter 0.9mm 1meter|
|Max. Adapter||8 pcs SC simplex, shutter with flange all ok.|
The box is provide closed and will come equipped with all the elements, material consumable and tools necessary for the mounting and connection.
Accessories like below:
- Cable nylon ties
- Heat shrinkable tube
- Wall mount expansion screws
- Sealing of inputs or outputs
- User manual
- Adapters or plc splitter